Status
Not open for further replies.
Giskard73 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes W14 Livery - This mod updates Mercedes' race car with the W14 livery

View attachment 649216
View attachment 649217View attachment 649218
View attachment 649219

How to install?
  • Extract the file, Copy & paste the .pak file to paks folder in your F1 Manager 22 game folder (F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks)
For all the 2023 Liveries and updates on the complete 2023 Season Mod, head on to my Patreon below. Thank you!

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Giskard73 updated Mercedes W14 Livery with a new update entry:

F1M 2023 Season Mod: Full Database update now available

View attachment 649461
View attachment 649462
View attachment 649463
Welcome to the F1 Manager 2023 Season! This mod aims to replicate the F1 2023 season as much as possible. With complete driver transfers and car performance tweaks.

With this mod installed you get the following database changes:
  • Full Formula 1 2023 driver transfers including reserves
  • Tweaked driver ratings for F1, Reserves, F2 and F3 drivers
  • Updated car...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have the Patreon, is it normal that when I want to develop the car I lose in statistics of the car? I'm at Williams it's quite problematic x)

Very good livery but on the left side of the car the INEOS is not at the right side. I mean you see SOENI.
Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks! And no worries, your English is great. But yeah, that part is unfortunately mirrored because Frontier didn't bother to make it a separate UV. It's a workaround otherwise the Ineos logo would be in the wrong position altogether. Hope it's still good tho

@Giskard73 banned me from his discord, cause I had some unfriendly things to say about him and he also kicked me out of his patreon. Really sensitive guy, now to his livery well its wrong its all wrong the HALO isn't green, blue, or flourescent yellow which matches Hamilton and Russell's helmets from Bahrain/Jeddah respectively. I'm not sure if this is a limitation with F1 Manager 22 modding itself or its an oversight from Giskard.

@Giskard73 banned me from his discord, cause I had some unfriendly things to say about him and he also kicked me out of his patreon. Really sensitive guy, now to his livery well its wrong its all wrong the HALO isn't green, blue, or flourescent yellow which matches Hamilton and Russell's helmets from Bahrain/Jeddah respectively. I'm not sure if this is a limitation with F1 Manager 22 modding itself or its an oversight from Giskard.
Well the only person I've banned recently on Discord and Patreon was MidnightMarauder#9889, who was spamming profanity towards the community. You violated server rules and that's why you were banned, it's as simple as that. And to be clear, I refunded your patreon money so really I don't owe you anything.

Giskard73 updated Mercedes W14 Livery with a new update entry:

F1M 2023 Season Mod: Database v1.20 now available!

Folks, the updated F1M 2023 Season DB Update version 1.20 is now available for download.

As of version 1.20
  • Fixed upgrade bug for all teams, new part research now works as intended
  • Tweak driver ratings for Alonso (87 to 90), Stroll (80 to 83), Piastri (76 to 80), Yuki (77 to 79), Zhou (78 to 79)
  • Improve facilities for Aston Martin to mirror their IRL HQ and wind tunnel upgrades
View attachment 650411

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 525 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 326 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 345 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 170 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 205 26.8%
Back