Mercedes-AMG Orlen Formula 1 Team

Skins Mercedes-AMG Orlen Formula 1 Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You probably already know this, but the suits are not working correctly if there are other drivers than Russell or Hamilton in the car. Anyways, this looks awesome, keep making these amazing Liveries!!!

Feike007 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes-AMG Orlen Formula 1 Team - Mercedes-AMG Orlen Formula 1 Team on the W13 chassis.

Read more about this resource...
Hi, today i installed the mods and when i tried to launch the game it continued an infinite loop loading before the press any button screen, i resolved the problem with my backup files that reverted the old livery and after i tried to reinstall the mod from the site, the problem still continue, i am using this mod with other 9 livery mods (a lot are from you, tysm) but with liveries or without liveries, the problem is always with this, do you know why?
Btw thank you for the mod

Last edited:
Hi, today i installed the mods and when i tried to launch the game it continued an infinite loop loading before the press any button screen, i resolved the problem with my backup files that reverted the old livery and after i tried to reinstall the mod from the site, the problem still continue, i am using this mod with other 9 livery mods (a lot are from you, tysm) but with liveries or without liveries, the problem is always with this, do you know why?
Btw thank you for the mod
I have no clue sadly

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes