AC Mazda MX5/Abarth500/Suzuki Swift@London Redux, Wed 1st May 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
interesting race, my choice was the Abarth, but face the chicane of death, remember i was under the impression it was a Clock wise track, in the end made little difference. swings and roundabouts.
Went for the Suzuki , just for the security of not coming off, but obviously i realise it was going to be difficult for me starting 8th or 9th on the grid.
like previously stated, not my track, but proved to be a great and enjoyable race, if not a bit frustrating.
Getting behind Steve, who I must thank for rejoining in a very gentlemanly way and allowed me the privilege of an overtake, probably did not need to.
Then I got behind my driving buddy Han. This was going to be next to impossible to get by until Bouke kindly went for a spin in which I got through relatively unscathed.
Whilst they were both spinning away it allowed me to get enough of a gap.
My next meeting was with Andrea, it may not seem like it but I really try and not get mixed up in a serious battle with Mazda men, because I don’t, rightly or wrongly see them as competitors. So punting them of is not an outcome I like, or they.:roflmao:
So I was in a dilemma when Andrea took a hit, I don’t think I did any thing wrong, so I carried on. But I suppose in our class, I gained now’t and Andrea lost now’t.
And that was that, well done, well deserved podiums. And to all those who finished this difficult track.
Its okay Erniea ;), i dont remember what exactly happened but its okay, my racing pace is off lately but it will come back.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 12 57.1%