AMS2 LMDh / GT3 @ Road America, Thursday 18th January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Sorry Scott not sure if I'am able to join my Headset ain't working and quit frankly I'm done with all the hassle! Will keep you posted if I'm joining! It's a big BIG maybe!

Hi all! If anyone doesn't have the track and wants to practice, feel free to ping me here and I'll start a session on my rig that lasts 10 hours. Unfortunately, I have not figured out how to have the session automatically advance to the lobby once it's finished so I cannot just leave it running as it prevents other people from starting their own session once it's in that state.

Hi all! If anyone doesn't have the track and wants to practice, feel free to ping me here and I'll start a session on my rig that lasts 10 hours. Unfortunately, I have not figured out how to have the session automatically advance to the lobby once it's finished so I cannot just leave it running as it prevents other people from starting their own session once it's in that state.
Is the practice server up fella? Possibly looking to have a practice tonight if that's OK.

Last edited:
Ah, know the frustration that can cause. You posted for help in the tech section?
Yes true it's frustrating from time to time but I still have so much fun in driving with you guys I couldn't through the towel in the ring so to speak.

Luckily I have a similar setup as Eric so he loaned me his Reverb v1 cable and there lays the problem. I have ordered a new cable and it will arrive Wednesday of Thursday at the latest.

Therefor it seems the problem is solved and I will be joining!!! Yippeee! :)

Many thanks to Eric of course

Put me down as a maybe for whatever class a spot is left! Should hopefully be back home in time!
Welcome Casper! I put you provisionally down for GT3 to balance the groups, but let me know if you want me to change it.

Oh, and just a reminder that this will start daylight and progress to evening, so you might want to check you don't get the same performance issues you had earlier

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 62.5%