AMS2 LMDh / GT3 @ Road America, Thursday 18th January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Are there any mappings for indicators? If not I'll do the usual of staying on the racing line unless safe to move over for the faster cars.

I didn't get time to pop on with the GT3 and see if it can do the whole stint on one tank. I don't want to change anything at this stage anyway, but I was wondering if someone had already worked it out?

Nice race despite that fault in the 2nd last corner on lap 5 i guess.
Had some understeer afterwards and needed some laps to get used to it.
The fuel was tight at the end but it was enough..... 0,3l on the line...:whistling:
Thank you all!

These GT3 Gen2 cars are nice to drive. I have a better feel than in ACC.

Well that was a tought one. Quali didn't go well, never got a really good lap in but luckily was enough. Had tried the time trial the last days and maybe my tire settings were off or the track was just much more splippery.
Race started off nice though @Oliver Bunz (you're the one named AFreak in game right?) always put some pressure on. Just when I had a bit of a gap I lost focus and spun, completely stupid move :mad:
Just managed to stay ahead and had to pull another gap. Olîver pitted much ealier which I thought was an undercut attempt and that nearly worked as I ballsed some of the next laps and also miscalculated fual and took way too much. With some ERS usage I managed to come out just ahead which I guess was very important. Had the tire adavantage from then on and finally could open and keep a comfortable gap.

Apologies to @Rich Green, checked to replay, not sure if it was my fault but definately didn't want to scare you off track there. Looked like you left the door open so I went for it. Sorry if that was on me. Usually I'm the one in the slower class car so still trying to get used to the other side.

Apologies to @Rich Green, checked to replay, not sure if it was my fault but definately didn't want to scare you off track there. Looked like you left the door open so I went for it. Sorry if that was on me. Usually I'm the one in the slower class car so still trying to get used to the other side.
I intended to leave the door open, but slid off track due to a running out of skill. Multi-class takes a bit getting used to, and we were all in the same boat. I didn’t think anything of it and carried on, but thanks for clarifying your side of it.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 25 54.3%