Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks.

Misc Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks. 2024-05-20

Login or Register an account to download this content

slemke

S.R.Lemke
slemke submitted a new resource:

Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks. - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks

This overlay displays all corners of all tracks available in ACC, it automatically detects the track using the data provided by the game.
The mapping I had to do manually by 'track walking' and taking note of the range, so to make this one for all tracks it fairly cost me around 24hrs, so, a beer is appreciated ;)

Note also, and very important, I do not know all those corner names, they where picked using web search engines, like using Wikipedia and other resources, so the may be outdated...

Read more about this resource...

slemke updated Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks. with a new update entry:

Added a version that also shows the turn number

As the full package, tips to improve it are welcome, as all the corners where created using maps found on the internet.

Some corners, that are known by the name itself or are self explanatory I didn't added the Turn number, example: suzuka - 'first turn' and s'poon', Laguna - 'cork screw' and some others.

If you find typos or misplacement please let me know, as on this version I updated some corners and better ranges.

Read the rest of this update entry...

slemke updated Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks. with a new update entry:

Silverstone, Monza, Paul Ricard and Bathurst adjustments

Silverstone: Set the correct GT layout instead F1 layout.
Monza: Added curva del serraglio, set only Ascari for all the 3 corners.
PR: Fixed ranges and some corner names.
Bathurst: It's difficult to get the exact ranges of the parks on top, improved those based on more maps analysis. Forrest Elbow fixed.

-> Will not maintain the version that has not the Turn numbers, so this zip only contains the version that has T1/T2/T4 in the name

-> This version also removes excessive verbosity on all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

good afternoon! thanks for the overlay, i like a lot seeing the corner names / numbers, helps a lot to learn thgem and inteiorize them.

Is there any proble with simhub last version?, my overlay have stopped working since yesterday

good afternoon! thanks for the overlay, i like a lot seeing the corner names / numbers, helps a lot to learn thgem and inteiorize them.

Is there any proble with simhub last version?, my overlay have stopped working since yesterday
I don't know, sometime ago it randomly crashed on my, so I deleted all it's config files, uninstalled it, and installed again another version(lastest from the simhub website), the only think I did was to remove existing overlays and then added the ones I created, not any other change, this seems to have resolved it. In my case it usually crashed after return from sleep mode :O_o:

Last edited:
I've tryied to reinstall, but looks like i can't get it to work, ;) .

I will try other things ;) I'll keep you updated, not sure if it's only me. thanks for your work

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 16 57.1%