Live for Speed

Ai evolves ? Never heard that before. This feature is available only at Virtual Grand Prix 2 ( or something like that ).

As i know they always stay as line followers. But LFS is for online after all. :smile:

lfs.net doesn't agree with you.
From LFS faq:

How does the AI work?: The AI in LFS is a real ai. Meaning it thinks about it's driving, and learning from it's successes and failures. The ai does not 'drive on rails' as in many games, nor are the physics shrunk down. They use exactly the same set of controls as you have at your disposal.
Having said that, the ai is still due for improvements and to quote Scawen 'has to become unbeatable' (but not knock you off the road in the process ;)

It may be interesting to watch your own ai grow :D

Also, there is this:

For me Live for Speed has a very good simulation of vehicle behaviour and Driving physics, with real authenticity.

Does anybody tried to convert Tracks out Live for Speed to GTR 2, Race On or other Racing series.

Would be nice to drive LFS Tracks with GTR 2 od Race on.

I Like to drive Porsche Carreras GTR Cars Vipers and lots of other cars on different tracks and competitions.

In "Live for Speed" there are only few tracks and cars and tey are very restictet in kind and number. therfore I also like to Use Race On or GTR 2 rFaktor and others. :)

The Tracks in Live for speed are worth to convert. Because they are tricky and i`m used to drive them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back