Just saying hello.

Johnny Speed

Premium
I just signed up here at race department. I want to say hi! My name is David Cerio, I just noticed that in order to take part in official RD online races I need to use my real name on here and online.
How do I change my tag on this website, and how do I change it "in game"?

I am new to SimBin games and I just want to say they are great!

I play Race07/GTR Evolution as well as GTR2 and GT Legends.

Thanks for reading, and again I say hello!

Dave.

Funny you mention Race Pro Justin. After years of Gran Turismo and Forza I picked up Race Pro on the Xbox360 and was blown away. My very first SimBin game.

I bought a cheap gaming computer to try out iRacing. I didn't like it. I was browsing around various forums and Race 07, GTR Evo kept popping up in discussions..I went to steam and there it was..all of the games I have been reading about.

I haven't looked back since. I still enjoy Race Pro quite a bit, when I want to lounge on the couch and use a controller. But when I fire up the computer and get in the sim rig, it's Race07 or GT Legends all the way. Amazing games. The best.

Dave.

Yep, it's Race Pro that got me hooked. I started off life in (sim) racing with PGR4 but that was just for kicks, it was RacePro that started getting serious.

You should join us in some of the Race 07 club races.

I would like that, but my work schedule is kinda crazy. I think that when the club races take place, it's 3:00 in the afternoon here in Syracuse, New York. I went into P1 once or twice to see if anyone was practicing, but it was a solo run :(

I do not have team speak, or a mic/headphones. I usually get time to run day times on the weekends. Depending on the Wife's schedule for me of course! Lol.

I did run some short races with TeamTripp a few times, using the in game chat/messaging function. That worked ok.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.3%