HONDA RA-106 (2006)

MyTeam HONDA RA-106 (2006) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
I do not use modular mods, and i didnt see it in the title so i copy/pasted this mod into my game and it worked. Now after reading all the info about this mod and that it does need modular mods i am lost. Is modular mods included in the zip? I dont understand .erp files and all that jibber jabber about modular mods i used only copy/paste ones so far. But I love this livery id like to use it ! If you have any mods copy/paste i am definetly interested.

I do not use modular mods, and i didnt see it in the title so i copy/pasted this mod into my game and it worked. Now after reading all the info about this mod and that it does need modular mods i am lost. Is modular mods included in the zip? I dont understand .erp files and all that jibber jabber about modular mods i used only copy/paste ones so far. But I love this livery id like to use it ! If you have any mods copy/paste i am definetly interested.
Unfortunately there is no copy and paste version. Using the modular mods is very simple, go to this link and follow the instruction and install the Modular Mods. After that, Install my mod.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 24 58.5%