GTR2 Combos

Shovas

Premium
Drop car and track combos that you're enjoying right now

I'll start

Radical SR8s at FRM Croft

The tracks feels incredible in the SR8 with its speed, grip, and lively steering when you're in the flow of Croft's fast, tight, high skill corners and chicanes. The AI settle down after lap 1 but are never quite very good at the last corner. Good, fast racing, nonetheless.

WEC 2012 from the Reworked by SiGi collection on Virtua_LM Sebring.

Love the lumps and bumps on that track.
thanks for mentioning this, I really miss complete packages like the ones SiGi puts together! I overlooked this WEC v1.1 package. Funny coincidence, one of my most enjoyable combo's is EEC 2.3 packaged at SiGi's at 2013 Spa, from the same location ;) I know EEC 3.0 is superior, but it's scattered over many downloads and then you need to build grids etc. not everyone enjoys such activity.

Last edited:
I love that track. Have turned so many laps there I anticipated your couple of "incidents". Nearly any type of car is fun there - DTM, WTCC, SGT500, V8 Supercars, F1, ALMS; the P&G BMWs are a blast. (Now put about thirty more Porsches there for a couple of hours' race.)

I was taking it real easy lol I've driven it before once or twice but I for sure don't remember most of the corners.

Reactions: jgf
thanks for mentioning this, I really miss complete packages like the ones SiGi puts together! I overlooked this WEC v1.1 package. Funny coincidence, one of my most enjoyable combo's is EEC 2.3 packaged at SiGi's at 2013 Spa, from the same location ;) I know EEC 3.0 is superior, but it's scattered over many downloads and then you need to build grids etc. not everyone enjoys such activity.

I assumed this was the BES Blancpain Endurance Series 2012 at Spa Total 2013 2.5 as I couldn't immediately find these names on the web?

Nice track and nice cars

Last edited:
NGT Porsches with anniversary and "get real" updates @ VLM Mid Ohio.

Actually pretty much anything @ Mid Ohio.

2014 aussie V8 (conversion mod from probably grid, don't recall anymore) with reiza physics and sounds @ bathurst (I think a pcars conversion).

@Speednut357 @The Iron Wolf

Any hints on where to get these mods? Thx in advance!

Last edited:
@roby13, @Shovas,

I am referring to:
- ADAC GT Masters 2012 Trackpack v1.0
- ADAC GT Masters 2012 v2.3
- Spa Total 2013 v2.5

All at SiGi's site. GTM is based on EEC 2.3 which is at gtr2-endurance.forumotion but SiGi added his nice touch by putting it all together and fixing some bugs.

Actually, I run version that is developed even further. A friend of mine added SSTR/SRPL shaders and added bunch of CCGEP features to some cars. He moved to newer games and won't mind me sharing that update but it is a big mess and I have no time to pack it nicely. I might pack it one day though.
- VR captures look horrible, but I have no screen at my rig so I can only capture VR. And man, how far effort advanced since this - without ReShade this looks soooo much worse than it does today haha :D

Now, speaking of probably the best content in GTR2 (by my subjective view) that would be DTM 2018 by @SIDstalker - and where can it be more DTM than at Norisring? :D I also must emphasize physics by test-pilot, that person really knows his stuff. This is running my privately enhanced version with DRS rules (thank you @GTR233 ;) ) Enhanced Motec etc. - hopefully, one day some modder will pack it and release:

Oh, and speaking of private features - GTR233 added raindrops to cars (controlled by my plugin):
Youtube compression hides details though :(

Last edited:
I am referring to:
- ADAC GT Masters 2012 Trackpack v1.0
- ADAC GT Masters 2012 v2.3
- Spa Total 2013 v2.5

All at SiGi's site. GTM is based on EEC 2.3 which is at gtr2-endurance.forumotion but SiGi added his nice touch by putting it all together and fixing some bugs.

Good, the only one I didn't have for the video was the trackpack. Gonna try that out now.

Now, speaking of probably the best content in GTR2 (by my subjective view) that would be DTM 2018
Yeah, I agree the DTM 2018 is the best physics and 3d model I have tried. Some of the WEC cars that SiGi has repacked and touched up seem to be Assetto Corsa conversions and look nice, but the DTM cars feel great.
It is pretty close for Physics, though. The Get Real physics mod on the original Simbin Porsche is really nice.

rTrainers at Toban Raceway

Both rFactor 1 originals faithfully ported to GTR2 and available on esports racing

Remove track bumps, dial in your SHO FFB or RealFeel FFB, enable Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin shift realism options (search "rTrainer" in the manual) in CrewChief.ini, and enter hotlapping bliss with "slower is funner" vibes at Toban Raceway with its epic elevation changes, technical sections, and fast flowing corner combinations

And when you get bored of that try the bundled rTrainer Ultimate that promises something much more to handle when you've mastered the base model

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea