rF2 GT40 @ 60s Le Mans - Thu 25 Jan 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Denis Betty @slideways @Jack Smith i know i'm late but here's the goodies ;)

Denis
GT40ls 1.png

GT40ls 2.png

GT40ls 3.png

GT40ls 4.png

Download link

Paul
Ford GT tbs 1.png

Ford GT tbs 2.png

Ford GT tbs 3.png

Ford GT tbs 4.png

Download link

Jack for you a change of livery, i never been happy with the Molson Canadian one so i went for a classic. Hope you like :)
GT40gr 1.png

GT40gr 2.png

Download link

Installation instruction:

Step 1: Start the game and pick a car and create the skin folder (remember the car number you picked) then close the game.
Step 2: Download the file posted above and extract it to the skin folder you just created.
Step 3: Go to the skin folder where you have extracted the files and right click on the .mas file (for Denis it will be call GT40ls.mas, for Paul GT40tbs.mas and Jack GT40gr.mas) and go in properties and make sure that read only is ticked, if not thicked then thick it and then press apply then ok and close the properties box.
Step 4: Start the game, select the car you picked to create your skin folder and then select your skin and enjoy :)

Denis
View attachment 724159
View attachment 724160
View attachment 724161
View attachment 724162

Download link

Paul
View attachment 724164
View attachment 724165
View attachment 724166
View attachment 724167
Download link

Jack for you a change of livery, i never been happy with the Molson Canadian one so i went for a classic. Hope you like :)
View attachment 724171
View attachment 724172
Download link

Step 1: Start the game and pick a car and create the skin folder (remember the car number you picked) then close the game.
Step 2: Download the file posted above and extract it to the skin folder you just created.
Step 3: Go to the skin folder where you have extracted the files and right click on the .mas file (for Denis it will be call GT40ls.mas, for Paul GT40tbs.mas and Jack GT40gr.mas) and go in properties and make sure that read only is ticked, if not thicked then thick it and then press apply then ok and close the properties box.
Step 4: Start the game, select the car you picked to create your skin folder and then select your skin and enjoy :)
Woo hoo! :)

That's one of the several disadvantage of playing in VR, I think I've pressed the settings button of my csl wheel and I've driven with the menu opened, I think I've changed the sensitivity because I had to turn the steering wheel twice as much as before:unsure:

Denis
View attachment 724159
View attachment 724160
View attachment 724161
View attachment 724162

Download link

Paul
View attachment 724164
View attachment 724165
View attachment 724166
View attachment 724167
Download link

View attachment 724171
View attachment 724172
Download link

Ahhh.... thanks Yves I just found it now but i will add it to my list and use it next time. Hopefully I can follow the install steps .... been a while. Cheers. Update ... done and looks great . I feel special ....

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 86 32.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 153 58.2%