AMS2 Group C @ Watkins Glen, Tuesday 28th November

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the race guys. I was trying to keep pace with Christian for most of the race. Tiredness got to me towards the end though. Hopefully will be able do the 2 races next time.

Thanks for the race guys! That was a nice combo. Not biggest fan of the AI though, it was overly fast in some corners and quite slow in others which made it a bit annoying at times.
R1 was went well for a while, hat to fight hard to get past the AI and keep them behind but eventually managed to pull a gap. Things were fine until I made the most stupid rookie mistake and mishifted in T1 which caused a lock up spin that lost me the lead. Tried to reel the AI back in but just when it ran into Lloyd who hold them up a bit (thank you :)) I overdid things and spun again. Came back behind @Redvaliant and managed to catch back up with him which lead to a nice and hard door banging battle until the line.
R2 started bad, hit the grass before the last turn and spun. But with the AI being slower this time I managed to get my stuff together and catch them before the end.
Good fun overall, thanks for organizing @GeekyDeaks

@GeekyDeaks & @Redvaliant : Hope you are doing alright. I wanted to ask, if we are going to race someplace this week? My kids are currently (health-wise) ok, my wife is also home that evening, so I might even have time for a race. Maybe we could try the new Formula Hitech 1993? M1s were also great fun.

Nothing is planned for this week...but the #3 server is set to the Hi- techs @ Bazillia if you want to get on for a few laps. i can come on on Tuesday night if anyone else wants a quick race.

Last edited:
@GeekyDeaks wish you loads of fun on the christmas party. @Redvaliant : I will try to drop by 20:00 CET and do some laps. If someone else shows up - great, if not - no worries.
I will be on Discord AMS2 channel too.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 19 59.4%