AMS2 Group C @ Interlagos, Tuesday 12th September 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
20220323190024_1rd.jpg

This Tuesday we take on the mighty Spa in its classic layout from the 90s. To add to the challenge of corners like the Bus Stop and Eau Rouge, we'll be doing a full 60 minute race into darkness, but not into the unknown, because we always know where we are going (backwards, upside down, probably on fire).

Late change to Interlagos and two sprint races

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 Tuesday Race Club
Server Password: PM will be sent on signup.
Server Settings: X1 Fuel, X1 Tyre Wear, Light Cloud, Day-Night.
Setups: Open
Assists: Factory Defaults. Auto Clutch
Track: (Spa Francorchamps 1993) Interlagos
Cars: Group C: Porsche 962, Corvette GTP, Nissan R89C, Sauber-Mercedes C9

ss145542rd.jpg

Group C Liveries

ss143453-2-jpg.688046

Sauber C9
Porsche 962
Corvette
Various Skins

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Race 1.
Practice:
18:30 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 UTC (60 minutes)

ss151528.jpg

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. CK1249
  3. Ingemar Petersson
  4. Bas Kriesels
  5. Juan Carlos Garcia
  6. Eric S
  7. *Kees Veenstra
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot

Last edited:
Have fun guys. Tuesday evening I will be on the way back from a business trip. My train is supposed to arrive in my hometown 17:00 UTC. So please consider me a weak maybe.

EDIT: May I suggest Buenos Aires configuration 15 for the week after...
Hey Christian, I'll put you down as a maybe. As to Buenos Aires, yeah it's on the cards as we raced it before with the 90s F1s and it was insanely fast. However, the following week we'll be taking a break from the Grp Cs, to slow it down a bit, take a breather. But we'll be back in to it again with these cars as they are just the business.

That's cool Kees. The server is running with AI as usual, I might go on a bit later and forward to the race to see if the timing is correct and that the track progresses through to the night time.

Hey guys, I'm going to postpone this enduro race til next week as 4 people just isn't enough for a long, fast race.
However, I'll still put up a public facing server tonight if any one wants to have some short sharp races for an hour or so.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 14 53.8%