Greedy? How about a simple thank you!

The creators of this forum software are working on it, and once they finish it can be bought and applied to this site. Btw, aren't you the guy who hosts this place or something? If so you should know this :p
Nope Ryder25 Though I was an administrator until a few months back.

I knew at the time XenForo announced something along the lines of what we wanted but wasn't sure if that was still the plan. :)

Gents,

I will say a big 'Thank You' here for all your work, as well as usually leaving a comment on individual threads. :)

However not being thanked for work is not an unusual occurance with skins/mods.

I have haved hundreds of thousands of downloads for work done in the IL2 and Cliffs of Dover flight sim series, and if there is a combined total of maybe 300 'thank you's' I would be suprised, and usually from the same group of people.

So once again, ta very much and keep up the good work gents :thumbsup:

I must say it is a shame that even 1 person would leave this place because of people not being bothered to say thanks. Even when they don't say "thank you", that "Like" button can sometimes mean just as much because it shows they care enough to actually click it when they aren't forced to.

I am not going to compare those video i uploaded to the amazing work of the modders around here (anyone with a little bit of computer knowledge could upload what i did ;) ), but i see several hundred downloads and very few posts/likes in comparison.....so i can imagine what you guys feels like when you put countless hours into some of the stuff you do and don't get acknowledged a whole lot.

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.......ect :thumbsup: :roflmao:

Reactions: Tom
Well, I will admit Ive downloaded without saying "Thanks" before. When I didnt have an account that is. I always "meant" to and enjoyed the mods Ive downloaded. Ive modded many games myself, mostly Bethesda titles but I know how it feels to not get a Thank you. Ty's help modders stay motivated and energized to create even more goodies. I feel bad for any DL's I didnt say thanks for but knowing how important it is, I did create an account and have been acknowledging those whos hard work I am enjoying now. I love all the helmets, driver's suits and car livery I have been using-really keeps my game feeling "new". To all you modders, your work is awesome and I enjoy the heck out of all of it. To you new modders, keep it up. You Guys n Gals do more than most of us would even attempt and I for one am grateful. Cheers! :)

I want to say thank you for all the mods that you guys and girls have brought to us, they really make a fantastic game from what was, let's say, a good basis. Without your work, I'd have thrown the game to a corner a while ago.

I am not a talented modder myself (I just screwed up my game pretty much and am still working on reinstalling it, simply doesn't work anymore) but all of you do simply splendid work, and I'm always looking forward to taking a look whether there's some new stuff to try out.

You really keep this game alive, and I hope this is going to continue after the release of F1 2012 (for the platypus noses really look horrible!!!).

Special Thanks go to ML2166, kind of a goodbye Thanks.

So, all of you out there,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

And please, guys, keep up the fantastic work you are doing!

Hey to all the modders out there :),

So this is my first post and I really wanted it to be too, after my xbox had the usual death ring and I couldn't play F1 2011 splitscreen with my dad anymore on there I did weigh my options and the best and cheapest was to get it for the computer. We have been racing with the wireless racing U both and it was always so much fun, so we just needed 2 game receivers and now we are able to play on lan. Before getting the games and receivers I already surfed through your pages and was amazed but sad as I couldn't use it on the deathbox ^^.

Before playing I searched through the mod forum to see all the amazing work all of you guys are doing and I found all of my favourite car liveries I was so amazed....I have to say I mainly watched F1 from about 1994 on and loved the colourful cars much more back then. So I downloaded many of all your great liveries and some editors and tried it for a few days until I found all the perfect options and mods for our F1. I never thought how much I would enjoy playing F1 2011 now....it is not comparable to before with the unmodded game for me. It is really incredible how much influence all you modding guys have on a game and with that are capable in making it so much fun..

So on our lan game we play a mixture of the 1999 conversion mod with the cars of Prost, Jordan, along with the old Williams, Sauber, McLaren, Ferrari, Larousse from 1994, the Benetton from 1993 and the Orange Arrows. Also I did use the editors of Ryder which are very handy for editing everything one wants to change like names and performance and everything really..

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for bringing all those lovely memories back to me when I was still enjoying watching F1 and to be able to play with those old cars now. I have always wondered why in the games nowadays they seem to forget to include legendary cars for F1 games. I send a thank you to heaven for all of you modders :). Just imagining how great it would be if you guys were actually involved in programming these games, because it seems to me you really love what you do and you do it so amazingly. They would surely be a lot better :).

Anyway thank you is what I wanted to say to make a long story and many paragraphs short :D. I have never enjoyed a game like my modded F1 2011 since Bubble Bobble came out which is of course still today amazing :D....ja I know.. :D but it was one of my first games so it always will be the best game ever for me :D..

So thanks go out in no particular order to : Schifty031, ML2166, SK Racing, Pebz, MischoFX, Ryder25.
And to all modders which haven't made it into my game at the present time, you are doing great work and the liveries look really amazing.... your work is appreciated very much too and brings joy and happiness into our homes :).

Pretty please, don't give up what you do :)
Danke schön, dankie, merci beaucoup, gracias :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.