Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1993

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I was right about the Vettel thing... Just messing arround, knowing you will win the championship
Not messing around, i bought 6 bhp last time instead of skill so tobi can keep up a bit. Trust me, i don't like it that i've such an enormous lead over #2. I want to go back to last year, where the championship was thrilling till the end. Now i will (most probably) win the championship without getting challenged by anyone. And that's just boring

Btw: i'm a vettel hater. So i don't like the comparison

Not messing around, i bought 6 bhp last time instead of skill so tobi can keep up a bit. Trust me, i don't like it that i've such an enormous lead over #2. I want to go back to last year, where the championship was thrilling till the end. Now i will (most probably) win the championship without getting challenged by anyone. And that's just boring

I am a Vettel hater too, but I don't hate you. I like racing with you on the track when you come to lap me :D

You just have 20pts behind Said, easy to loose at this point.

RACE RESULT FRANCE MAGNY-COURS

France93race.jpg

France93best.jpg

don't I get money for finishing?
assuming I am correct, and that's $250 that I have:
+5 race skill
+1 race hp

otherwise if I only do get $50 I'll have 5 quali skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes