Sell Gomez Sim Industries Formula Pro Elite Steering Wheel

**********SOLD***********
Alas, another great wheel up for grabs: (READ ALL NOTES)
This time I'm Selling my GSI Formula Pro Wheel w/ Double Clutch Paddles
Wheel is in full working order.
Comes with Touch Screen
Red Spacer GSI AH50 Hub
Extra coloured rotary knobs and some spare stickers
Preferable to ship within the UK

**********SOLD***********

IMG_2807.JPEG

IMG_2803.JPEG
IMG_2801.JPEG
IMG_2800.JPEG
IMG_2799.JPEG

Last edited:
So after some research you can pay an extra £50 to have it touch screen so £50 on top of the £1457 price at Demon Tweeks

Is that the same wheel?
Mate - instead of spending time to call out the price feel free to make an offer, probably best use of yours and my time - if you dont want to make an offer or if research has found a better price then feel free to buy from DemonTweeks, however if you do want to make an offer just PM me - I'm all ears

Im making less aware people aware mate and it isnt research found a better price its the price GSI charge new so a lottle different from finding it cheaper from another company than someone selling used
So you see my post, start comparing pricing on a UK site and US site, assuming that other buyers arent smart enough to do their own research? What are you? Are you from Which.co.uk? Choosing this an opp to call the pricing out? despite me giving anyone who sees it the opportunity to make an offer they see fit? Please go and waste your time or police another post in other words stop trolling!

Last edited:
So you see my post, start comparing pricing on a UK site and US site, assuming that other buyers arent smart enough to do their own research? What are you? Are you from Which.co.uk? Choosing this an opp to call the pricing out? despite me giving anyone who sees it the opportunity to make an offer they see fit? Please go and waste your time or police another post in other words stop trolling!
Dean is a timewaster. He promised ''100%'' to buy something off me, asked me to hold it for him, missed the payment date and then proceeded to ignore my messages. Pay him no heed. GLWS.

Dean is a timewaster. He promised ''100%'' to buy something off me, asked me to hold it for him, missed the payment date and then proceeded to ignore my messages. Pay him no heed. GLWS.
I replied twice and never got a reply one week before the promise date, i never heard anything for 2 days so presumed you sold it as it wouldn't be the first time it has happened to me, I was clearly wrong and maybe didnt give you long enough to reply. that was never my intention. Ive purchased stuff a few times from here and had the same sort of agreements and paid as promised and not cheap items either.

As for this post my initial comment was not a comment but a question. I was looking for this brand of wheel but wasn't aware exactly which model it was as they all look the same but can have my differences so my question was what makes this one more is probably how i should of put, but i was immediately given a response on full defence mode, that is when the conversation completely change from my end.

Was never supposed to upset of offend anyone.

I replied twice and never got a reply one week before the promise date, i never heard anything for 2 days so presumed you sold it as it wouldn't be the first time it has happened to me, I was clearly wrong and maybe didnt give you long enough to reply. that was never my intention. Ive purchased stuff a few times from here and had the same sort of agreements and paid as promised and not cheap items either.

As for this post my initial comment was not a comment but a question. I was looking for this brand of wheel but wasn't aware exactly which model it was as they all look the same but can have my differences so my question was what makes this one more is probably how i should of put, but i was immediately given a response on full defence mode, that is when the conversation completely change from my end.

Was never supposed to upset of offend anyone.
Dean, this is a MarketPlace so people can list whatever they choose to and at what price, most people buying high-end goods will do their research anyway, however, in the future read the post first, if you are serious about buying, only then should you engage with the seller about pricing and its always better to do this via PM (gives you the chance to negotiate etc). What you did was quite the opposite hence my response. I have already sold a high-end wheel here and to a happy buyer - the details I will not share - but it's fair to say as I always do - was to provide a good buying experience - no complaints. Anyway, all good but be respectful of peoples posts and times this has taken far too much time (I guess semi-lockdown has given us too much time to waste). Good luck finding yourself a wheel.

Evening, Can you bolt a QR (Xero play) directly to the wheel or do you need a spacer? I use a base side spacer you see so was curious whether the bolt pattern on the back allowed for a qr to be directly attached? Thanks

Evening, Can you bolt a QR (Xero play) directly to the wheel or do you need a spacer? I use a base side spacer you see so was curious whether the bolt pattern on the back allowed for a qr to be directly attached? Thanks
Thats a good question, let me find out from Gomez and get back to you

Thats a good question, let me find out from Gomez and get back to you

I have scoured the website previously but not found anything conclusive. I may be wrong but if the adapter is 70mm then I'd think I could save the money and just add my qr directly to the wheel......provided (just popped into my head) that the spacer doesnt provide the gap for the hands to reach the shifter... Ponderous indeed!

I have scoured the website previously but not found anything conclusive. I may be wrong but if the adapter is 70mm then I'd think I could save the money and just add my qr directly to the wheel......provided (just popped into my head) that the spacer doesnt provide the gap for the hands to reach the shifter... Ponderous indeed!
Give it about a day or two and he will get back to me with your answer - Happy Holidays!

Dean, this is a MarketPlace so people can list whatever they choose to and at what price, most people buying high-end goods will do their research anyway, however, in the future read the post first, if you are serious about buying, only then should you engage with the seller about pricing and its always better to do this via PM (gives you the chance to negotiate etc). What you did was quite the opposite hence my response. I have already sold a high-end wheel here and to a happy buyer - the details I will not share - but it's fair to say as I always do - was to provide a good buying experience - no complaints. Anyway, all good but be respectful of peoples posts and times this has taken far too much time (I guess semi-lockdown has given us too much time to waste). Good luck finding yourself a wheel.
Good luck with your sale

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea