F_Hitech gen 2

Skins F_Hitech gen 2 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey!

Trying to download the updated mod and it will not as its saying "Virus detected". Not sure if i should do something on my end but thought i should let you know in case there is an issue on your end.

thanks!

Hey!

Trying to download the updated mod and it will not as its saying "Virus detected". Not sure if i should do something on my end but thought i should let you know in case there is an issue on your end.

thanks!
Thanks a lot , it's my bad , i've make an syntax error in aXLM file, the new update work fine^^

I'm still getting the will not download due to virus detected as well with the 1.21 version. My anti virus says it is Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
This morning without having placed an update on Overtake, the file is healthy! It seems that this virus comes from the site, I did a super thorough analysis of my computer and of all my files I found nothing.

But last night my computer blocked the file with the same Trojan horse detected, very strange.

This morning without having placed an update on Overtake, the file is healthy! It seems that this virus comes from the site, I did a super thorough analysis of my computer and of all my files I found nothing.

But last night my computer blocked the file with the same Trojan horse detected, very strange.
Recently there was the same problem and it came from the program used for compression. I don't remember which one gave the error, and I can't find the previous messages (with the change on the website, the message history will have been deleted?), but... could you try changing the compression program? 7zip, winrar...

In VR there is a very strange issue with the rear wing part of the liveries. On a monitor it looks fine, but when playing VR it is like this. I reported the issue to Reiza, seems to be a problem on their side with the cars.
45742.jpg

Not sure they make something for a mod ^^ , if the originals UVset of the game work in VR .
I have no VR . and dont know where the problem come from , sorry .

hi, in update 1.2 I see correct pilots names in car selection but starting a championship I get A.sasaki and J.J. lahti as drivers and a very strange bias in pilots ability (like sasaki e lahti make teh pole) in update 1.3 it seemed to me that this issue was fixed and now happens again in 1.4 how to fix it?

hi, in update 1.2 I see correct pilots names in car selection but starting a championship I get A.sasaki and J.J. lahti as drivers and a very strange bias in pilots ability (like sasaki e lahti make teh pole) in update 1.3 it seemed to me that this issue was fixed and now happens again in 1.4 how to fix it?
Umm no I correct myself.
Even reinstalling version 1.3 I can see correct drivers name in livery selection menu, but if I start a race or a championship I get again A sasaki. and so on... anyone has the same issue?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.