F1 24 Season Mod

Skins F1 24 Season Mod v1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is a proble with ferrari steering wheel

Attachments

• Senza titolo.jpg
    Senza titolo.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 106
@j_merrin.53 you asked me about the Ferrari numbers in my review, I understood the Ferrari numbers were fixed the transparecy, but it doesn´t. Still the same problem for me.
I saw the "known issues" in overview page and realize that the problem persists. Hope you guys can fix it soon. Another question: is it possible to do a Ferrari SF-24 in the same FOM chassis that you used for the Mercedes W15? I was wondering if, in this case, this could fix the problem with transparency numbers.

@j_merrin.53 you asked me about the Ferrari numbers in my review, I understood the Ferrari numbers were fixed the transparecy, but it doesn´t. Still the same problem for me.
I saw the "known issues" in overview page and realize that the problem persists. Hope you guys can fix it soon. Another question: is it possible to do a Ferrari SF-24 in the same FOM chassis that you used for the Mercedes W15? I was wondering if, in this case, this could fix the problem with transparency numbers.
Hi! We thought we had fixed them when we updated the mod that broke everything so had to revert and so the number issue still persists.

We are working on other liveries on the 2024 FOM chassis, however we don't plan to do all of them, so the Ferrari might get missed out.

Hi! We thought we had fixed them when we updated the mod that broke everything so had to revert and so the number issue still persists.

We are working on other liveries on the 2024 FOM chassis, however we don't plan to do all of them, so the Ferrari might get missed out.
Thanks for the answer. Please if possible including Ferrari at FOM 2024 chassis too. Of course, if possible, because it is already brilliant in actual chassis.

Great mod guys thanks for all those involved,
Just wanted to flag that I have issues with Ferrari,alpine and Haas numbers plus the Haas steering wheel is not visible but I can only see the display and buttons.
The Ferrari has got a hole where the number needs so to be on the nose

Thanks

Is it just mine or after this mod the McLaren increases its performance a lot and the verstappen decreases? Or is it a career-by-career thing?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 146 86.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 59 34.9%