Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) 0.2B

Login or Register an account to download this content
And I'm sorry, but I have one more question: how do I change the pilots' status ratings to improve? Could you make a very short video showing how and where?
Thanks

And I'm sorry, but I have one more question: how do I change the pilots' status ratings to improve? Could you make a very short video showing how and where?
Thanks
Go to page 4 on this thread you'll see where I put some info there how to change perk growth points. I do not know how to make it so it's gradually done but you can set them all yourself to get the stat to read out as what you desire.

Thats ok,
have Drugovich to swap in Aston Martin?
If he is in the game then sure, you need to click "swap" over an existing driver. Would recommend you do it over a free agent you don't care about, then you'll need to change the driver number. Then double click transfer to put him into a team over someone else.

You have an offline rating and an online rating, whichever one is being used this is the one you'll edit.

Then each growth point ranges from 0 to 1 (stock for each would be like 0.800000 or some **** like this), I'll admit I haven't touched this too much so I haven't worked it out. But higher is better, and if you set 1 to those growth it'd give the driver max rating for that stat. I can at least give you a method to increase or decrease.

View attachment 712433

What I do is change growth point 1 and grow point 2 rating. If I wanted a little increase then in this instance I might change it from 0.79000000215 to 0.81000000215 (so you only really need to edit the first digits after the . or just set 1.0 if you want max for both, then you can see what change takes place in game to see where you need to go to get your desired stats.
Thank you for your help, but what if there are more than four growth points, what should I do?

Like this.
Go to page 4 on this thread you'll see where I put some info there how to change perk growth points. I do not know how to make it so it's gradually done but you can set them all yourself to get the stat to read out as what you desire.

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 53
Like this.
Yep exactly, and you'll just change the rating of each point somewhere between 0 and 1. So if you wanted the pace to be 80, you'd set all growth point ratings to 0.80.

So growth point 1, double click 0.6999999 and change to 0.80, then repeat for 2, 3, 4 and 5. And then pace would be 80. It's what comes after the decimal is what matters.

And there is an offline and an online rating, so figure out which your save is using (check the driver market and visually see their stats change when changed in the CT) and edit the one you see that makes a change.

Last edited:
So basically when I press save it saves a file called F1 23.CT
You do not need to save the cheat table, you just change values. This is typical Cheat Engine functionality.

Please look up a guide on how to use Cheat Engine if you do not know how to use it.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 19 59.4%