F1 22 Work-In-Progress Thread

1658771308830.png

I don't know how Codemasters calculates and sets DRS zones in the new tracks (old are the same), but it took me 3 hours instead of 30 minutes to recreate a 4th drs zone in Melbourne where I want it to be

Abu Dhabi though works as expected, even though it is with new changes in circuit and system, too.
1658772661000.png

Last edited:
Arrows-Minardi AM22:
A on the Arrows A18 inspired car with retro (not all) sponsors from Arrows and Minardi. I gave it the name Arrow-Minardi AM22.

With special thanks to CARGAMADUA, for his inspiration to make this car. He made the Arrows A18 livery in F1 2020. Thanks and all credits.

Franske :cool:
View attachment 579483
Pleaseeee make the A18 and A19 if possible only with Arrows Sponsors. Thx!!!

Actually I've never done it so I don't know how
That's quite alright, dude.. since you delicately made this livery, I reckon you have the dds files like the d, m or s files?? It would mean a world to me if I can use it as my main livery, if it's okay with you, would you please send me your dds files through gmail?? Again, I apologize for being so forward but I can't help myself cuz your mods look absolutely phenomenal!!

That's quite alright, dude.. since you delicately made this livery, I reckon you have the dds files like the d, m or s files?? It would mean a world to me if I can use it as my main livery, if it's okay with you, would you please send me your dds files through gmail?? Again, I apologize for being so forward but I can't help myself cuz your mods look absolutely phenomenal!!
Yeah ok. Mail in pm

Never like the blue version of the Alpine livery, so I decided to change it to pink and recolor/reposition some of the decals, also left out some touches that I liked about the vanilla car so it's not actually a full replica.

Pink Alpine.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 286 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.1%
Back