Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Ok, Since I've apparently offended half the league, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention, nor did I want you guys to get all defensive. I was just speaking on what I've personally seen these first two races. I guess I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.

I'm certainly not offended. It takes humility to admit another has talent and this is a league full of talented drivers. I agree that it varies track-to-track who's the fastest. I even had a couple of races last season where I was in the top two or three in terms of fast laps which is pretty unusual for me.

I think we all have strong tracks and weaker tracks which is why this league is so good to be in because so many different people can win.

Aye, you keep quiet Jamie :p

What times are people doing anyway? My laps feel slow but aren't too bad :L

I feel slow as well. I used a random setup the other day and did a 50% only race online and could only do a low 1:32 as my fastest lap and the fastest lap overall was a 1:31.9 and tbh the guy that did that lap wasn't all that fast because he could barely catch me and I was struggling with the setup.

With my current setup I feel more comfortable and am doing quicker times but don't know where I'm at exactly

I feel slow as well. I used a random setup the other day and did a 50% only race online and could only do a low 1:32 as my fastest lap and the fastest lap overall was a 1:31.9 and tbh the guy that did that lap wasn't all that fast because he could barely catch me and I was struggling with the setup.

With my current setup I feel more comfortable and am doing quicker times but don't know where I'm at exactly

I've tried 2 setups so far and one of them feels pretty good, but I'm not near what I did last season :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes