F1 2026 | Game Overhaul [Modular Mods Required]

Misc F1 2026 | Game Overhaul [Modular Mods Required] v0.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi
I just try to download the mod today but after ending the download, it failed and i'm not able to dl it and open it. Someone have the same issue and some plz ?

Attachments

• PrtScr capture_5.jpg
    PrtScr capture_5.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 49
Every time I install it gives me a notepad file that says its a rar file. when I open it its a bunch of unintelligible symbols. the only thing in it that you can read is "F1 2026 Mod Download Link.txt" and then it returns to random symbols. I probably opened it wrong or something but this mod looks great from what I see!

Every time I install it gives me a notepad file that says its a rar file. when I open it its a bunch of unintelligible symbols. the only thing in it that you can read is "F1 2026 Mod Download Link.txt" and then it returns to random symbols. I probably opened it wrong or something but this mod looks great from what I see!
You need WinRAR to extract it

Awsome mod mate, I was playing a little bit with the mod and everytime I change a value on the "performance_f1_teams.erp" file the game crashes as soon as I go out on track. I was wondering if you can help me. Just to change some values like the mgu-k power.

Awsome mod mate, I was playing a little bit with the mod and everytime I change a value on the "performance_f1_teams.erp" file the game crashes as soon as I go out on track. I was wondering if you can help me. Just to change some values like the mgu-k power.
If you change it while the game is open I wouldn't be surprised if it crashed. If that's the case, try editing it while the game is closed and not running

If you change it while the game is open I wouldn't be surprised if it crashed. If that's the case, try editing it while the game is closed and not running
What I was trying to say is that everytime I chage the values (when the game is closed) and than, I run the game, It crashes when the car leaves the garage.
Do you know something that could help me solve this problem?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 422 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.6%
Back