F1 2024 skins for American tracks

Tracks F1 2024 skins for American tracks 1.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Climbo333 submitted a new resource:

F1 2024 Skins for FIA grade 1 tracks - A collection of fictional Formula 1 skins for FIA grade 1 tracks in style of the 2024 season

Already tired of the new Formula 1 season because nothing seems to have changed compared to last year? Bring some fresh air to your F1 experience with Assetto Corsa with these fictional F1 2024 skins for various FIA grade 1 circuits.

What it contains
Track skins and, if needed, DRS zones for the following tracks (missing track links included in download).
Trackfolder name

Read more about this resource...

Hello, for me the skin of aa_ims doesn't fully work. I am missing the grandstand banner from your picture and I am missing half of the other sponsors around the track. I can see them in the files but not on the track. The only sponsors that are visible are Pirelli p zero, crypto.com and the aws bridge. Can you help me?

Hello, for me the skin of aa_ims doesn't fully work. I am missing the grandstand banner from your picture and I am missing half of the other sponsors around the track. I can see them in the files but not on the track. The only sponsors that are visible are Pirelli p zero, crypto.com and the aws bridge. Can you help me?
Hello, I obviously forgot that I had installed this extension first before creating the skin: Indianapolis GP facelift extension 0.96
If you also install the linked extension, it should hopefully work. I will update the starting post, thanks for your comment :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.