Resource icon

Seasons F1 2013 MOD SEASON 2020 (BASE) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I downloaded and installed everything right. However, the names, tracks and others remain the same, example: Leclerc is like Maldonado, the Azerbaijan track is the Singapore track
1. ur game must be using another language. plz set ur language to English
2. we can't import the actual tracks into the game, except for Sochi and Red Bull Ring.

TAKE NOTE guys: the v1.3 update will CORRUPT all ur game profiles, including this mod's previous versions. so plz make a backup save before installing the 1.3 version of this mod.

date of release: around August - September

Thang Nguyen updated F1 2013 MOD SEASON 2020 (BASE) with a new update entry:

Huge update!

v1.3 Changelog:
NOTE: IF YOU INSTALL VERSION 1.3 THEN ALL YOUR PROFILES WILL BE CORRUPT, EVEN IF UR PLAYING WITH VERSION 1.2.
- Now the season schedule has been completely revised (17 races), all the cancelled races have been moved to the "F1 Classics" section.
View attachment 403447View attachment 403448View attachment 403449View attachment 403450[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For 1.4, can you do F2 2020 season to replace F1 classics?

Carlin > 1988 Williams
Trident > 1986 Lotus
MP Motorsport > 1988 Lotus

rest of them might be do by you and please use Red Bull's 2009 glove for Tsunoda's helmet.

07Carlin_020_2k-00T

Last edited:
Okay, so where to start.. it is amazing BUT.. i did not expect the tracks, so how can i get back tracks as a main, so i can have them in career? btw i can not get through second race in career as its infinity loading. Its bugged, i checked all the files. so now, how can i put back australia and all cancelled tracks into career mode?

Edit: btw i am not the only one having this problem so...

Last edited:
Hello. I will put my question here to be sure that i get an answer :)). The mode is great the only thing that i do not like is the ferrari performance. I want to enhance this performance so they can be at the same lvl as mercedes and redbull. Where can i do that? Can you please indicate what i can change to make Ferrari better?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.