Extended Controls

Apps Extended Controls v2.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Schmawlik updated Extended Controls with a new update entry:

Initial Public Release. Version 2.2.0.0

Today the Extended Controls app developed by Virtual Racing Cars finally goes public!

All mod developers can finally utilize this app to take advantage of a cohesive control binding system to help expand their car or apps feature set.

This app is waiting approval to be integrated into CSP's AppShelf, which will then be the main place to download and receive updates for this app.

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason 7zip has been giving false positives lately with Windows. Problem is it won't let you download it, and even if you disable scanning on attachments temporarily, it still won't let you open it either.

I suggest repacking it with WinRAR or Windows Explorer.

Last edited:
For some reason 7zip has been giving false positives lately with Windows. Problem is it won't let you download it, and even if you disable scanning on attachments temporarily, it still won't let you open it either.

Yeah not sure what is going on here, had multiple people test the download as well with no issues. Repacked and hopefully it's fixed for those affected.

Yeah not sure what is going on here, had multiple people test the download as well with no issues. Repacked and hopefully it's fixed for those affected.
Yes we're getting lots of these complaints either as reports or bad reviews recently, windows defender and 7zip appear to be in conflict.
So far everyone checked has been okay.

Is there a way of adding deadzone to a controller joystick? I use an xbox controller in work and I have the throttle/brake on the right stick, which is good but with the stick released the brake lights flicker on and off as it just nudges into the braking part of the axis.

Great app though, I use it with my wheel at home all the time. Thanks for not just making this, but making it for the community.

Everytime I run the game I get a warning saying that the 'ignition' and 'starter' keys need binding, however, these options do not appear on my EC app and neither does the 'critical' tab. Does anyone know why does this happen?

Hi everyone. Pretty dumb question but I feel desperate honestly. I have a T300 (I don´t know if the wheel matters) and everytime I try to bind a modifier button it just doesn´t work. ABS and TC only seem to work when I press R2 or L2, it doesn´t recognise select or start as the modifier button. Any help would be hightly appreciated!
Captura de pantalla 2024-04-28 131330.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea