This is so harsh. I'm in fife. I'm looking for new pedals (I have clubsport v3's). I was really tempted.

The new Sprint pedals from Heusingveld really caught my fancy at the SimExpo last month.

Where are you Ross?

This is so harsh. I'm in fife. I'm looking for new pedals (I have clubsport v3's). I was really tempted.

The new Sprint pedals from Heusingveld really caught my fancy at the SimExpo last month.

Where are you Ross?

I had clubsports and had nothing but problems! These have lasted 3 years and seem bomb-proof!

We can maybe sort out a wee discount for collection if you’re still interested. I’m just down the road from Dunfermline.

Spookily me too - Dalgety Bay. I saw the pics you posted - I take it the pedals aren't testable as off-rig now? Can't believe they've not sold !

Funny. 4 hours before i decided to buy them and made an offer. Nevertheless i think i will go with the new Heusinkveld Sprint pedals.

There’s been more interest than just yourself. Your offer including shipping to Germany wasn’t enough to cover my costs I’m afraid.

Enjoy your pedals.

Nice set of pedals. @ £400 I would have them if hadn't just upgraded to HE Pros.
Maybe some pictures of your own pedals along side the videos may nudge someone into putting there hands in there pockets.
Just shows the condition of the actual item for sale.

Just a thought.

Nice set of pedals. @ £400 I would have them if hadn't just upgraded to HE Pros.
Maybe some pictures of your own pedals along side the videos may nudge someone into putting there hands in there pockets.
Just shows the condition of the actual item for sale.

Just a thought.

Thanks- but I posted pictures on page 1 already!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%