AMS2 DPi vs IndyCar @ Cleveland - Friday 4 February 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
DPI.jpg

We are doing a fun combo next week DPi in the mix with IndyCar in Automobilista 2.

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Cleveland
Cars: DPi & IndyCar
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. JussiS
  3. Dave Stephenson
  4. Ricoow
  5. Driver name
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
IndyCar
  1. Ingemar Petersson
  2. Steve Le Gallez
  3. Bjorn de Haas
  4. Casper de Wit
  5. GeekyDeaks
  6. Yannik Haustein
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
UTP #14

Last edited:
I bought the pack yesterday for this event, had a few laps in it, and boy, what a crazy track... but I liked it a lot (and the Indy's) and after a few months not touching AMS2 it felt very very good indeed! Nice job Reiza.!
Unfortunately I arrived home to late to join, but please keep AMS2 busy and running Bram because it is well worth it. I think (way more than RF2 imho...)
Have a good race, hope to catch you in the next one.
Cheers

Cheers for the race all. It's a very challenging track, especially getting on the power in T1. Unfortunately, I got caught up in the early collision, but on the bright side it did give me some practice sorting out a bust car in VR and I realised that I really need to map the ICM properly before the next race :D

Man, I enjoyed that! And not just because of the result, but because the CART cars are such a blast to drive, I love these things. We should run them more often :) Thank you everyone for anozer fun evening, ja!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 532 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 331 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 353 45.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 176 22.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 208 26.8%
Back