C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter

Misc C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter 1.65 Pure 0.250 compatibility patch

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello All,
Was looking for some help.
When I change to this filter, everthing gets bright and it never adjusts to normal lighting and stays bright....Any suggestions?
A couple of ideas.
Try resetting pure to defaults.
Make sure you've installed manually and the script is being used.
If enabled, disable "shoot cubemap around focused car" in reflectionsfx

A couple of ideas.
Try resetting pure to defaults.
Make sure you've installed manually and the script is being used.
If enabled, disable "shoot cubemap around focused car" in reflectionsfx
Thank you Ciba1991 - I will give it a shot...
Can you give me a trail of bread crumbs regarding shoot cube map and reflectionsfx - with respect to where I can find those settings?

Thank you Ciba1991 - I will give it a shot...
Can you give me a trail of bread crumbs regarding shoot cube map and reflectionsfx - with respect to where I can find those settings?
Hard to give more crumbs really. If you go to csp settings in content manager, there is a category called reflectionsfx on the left, and within it is the cube map option

Hi, unfortunately my screen shots are a bit borked atm, everything is overblown, I'll fix it later, but just for a bit of feed back... I have noticed it's not really track specific, but at certain sun angles, mainly at early morning or evening the reflections on the road are quite over exposed, some roads actually turn white. Apart from that the exposure is pretty much spot on and reacts really well to changing conditions. Hope it helps.

Buenas el filtro para mí es uno de los mejores pero tengo un pequeño problema para que no sea el mejor y es que en las luces de frenos de los automóviles se ven como descolorido un rojo blanquecino alguna sugerencia de cómo arreglarlo ? Gracias
Hi, the high brightness desaturation is intentional and part of the filter aesthetic. I have an experimental updated version available for CSP 0.1.80-preview218 on my patreon for free, that instead of white,fades bright brake lights towards orange if you'd like to try it out.
This will be coming to RaceDepartment when it's feature complete, but it's very much still in development.

Ciba1991 updated C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter with a new update entry:

As promised, public update is out!

As some of you may know, you can now support my work on patreon @ https://www.patreon.com/C13Automotive
Supporters get access to the nitty gritty behind the scenes details and regular intermittent updates with all the experimental goodies you'd expect with a filter as advanced as C13 AEGIS. That said i intend to keep my promise to always keep my work public and when a stable version is found it will be available to all, no strings attached! So...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ciba1991 updated C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter with a new update entry:

A farewell to the ACES colorspace, Hello C13

View attachment 679243
When I first endeavored to write my custom tonemapping functions after CSP 0.1.80preview200+ made that possible, I was obviously out of my depth. The great thing about code is the freedom to experiment. As you may have noticed, C13 Aegis doesn't look quite like other filters. That's due to two things:
  • A fully custom tonemapping function (math yay)
  • Using the ACES colorspace as the intermediary within which the tone mapping is being done

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 224 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 45 17.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 87 34.3%