Broken leaderboard

Calvyn White

Calv Killmore
It looks like the leaderboard was wiped about 2 o'clock this morning. But the leaderboard has partially been restored. But still, hundreds if not thousands of entries are missing. With slow restoring progress.

Last edited:
I just checked about 10 different leaderboards where I had a position #1.
Most of them were either empty(no drivers) or reset to a date 2019-something with very few entrants.
Great job.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: But lets see if they care to restore the LBs properly - before I open the wallet for AMS2 - instead :roflmao:

Haha yeah at least you will have no problems with higher positions on leaderboards:roflmao:
But instead we will hear the old song again and again:
There is nothing wrong with a Maxibon:roflmao:

But I can see people in the official Raceroom forum also have noticed that Racerooms LB has been destroyed (for now or "forever").
Ok, i will wait and do new lap times so ^^.
Yes i saw that your time was disapeared. Usually, you're the ghost that i try to beat on some categories !
I tell you when my lap times are back.

i believe it is being migrated to another server

Andi
That's what I was thinking so I thought I'd give it some time I'm before making my post. Then gave it some more time before editing that posts last sentence.
At this transfer rate if that's what's happening it's going to take some serious amount of time to complete. 24 36 hours I can tell.
I just checked about 10 different leaderboards where I had a position #1.
Most of them were either empty(no drivers) or reset to a date 2019-something with very few entrants.
Great job.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: But lets see if they care to restore the LBs properly - before I open the wallet for AMS2 - instead :roflmao:
I too as of yet have no entries. But I do think they will be but when I have no idea. The only thing I find disappointing about this job is no notification of this action being taken place. Which I find a little disrespectful and inconsiderate. But having said that this may be a problem that has occurred that's trying to be fixed. But I do have my doubts.
I've already got AMS2 and I'm liking it a lot. Just waiting for some finishing touches to the game and a club to start here race department.
i hope you do

Andi
Provoking, Unwarranted. Therefore Unnecessary.
Haha yeah at least you will have no problems with higher positions on leaderboards:roflmao:
But instead we will hear the old song again and again:
There is nothing wrong with a Maxibon:roflmao:

But I can see people in the official Raceroom forum also have noticed that Racerooms LB has been destroyed (for now or "forever").
Please take the time to observe the leaderboard before casting an inaccurate judgement. I took 5 hours before making my first post judgement then took another two before altering the last sentence.
And I love and there is nothing wrong with a Maxibon. Here in the UK, I think it's called something different which the name escapes me at this present time. But yummy all the same.
How about just giving S3 a day or two to complete whatever it is they're doing before crying bloody murder?
Finally, something said that needed to be said, unfortunately. So calm down there's no murder here. Just a little rudeness maybe from sector 3 for not informing us of the situation of what that may be.

Some of the LBs have now been reconstructed.
Acceptable.:thumbsup:
But what is not acceptable is that someone in two of the 3 P1 LBs have stolen my #1 while my data was "lost".:mad:
Thats not fair.:poop:

I dont know if I can send a support ticket to Raceroom to get help about this criminal act.
I consider it stolen property.:sick:
The worst is that I have reached my personal laptime "wall" because Im unable to go faster than I have allready done.:thumbsdown:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Corona crisis - and now this.:rolleyes:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 59.3%