BMW Motorsport Full Package MyTeam Mod (MODULAR MODS)

MyTeam BMW Motorsport Full Package MyTeam Mod (MODULAR MODS) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hi, love the mod but cant see to find the helmet. Got modular mods installed. The livery works, suit and gloves work (show up as calibrate), but the calibrate helmet is the normal one; not your gold one. What am I doing wrong? Disregard...got it sorted on Discord. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to actually copy and paste the "vanilla" version? is it the main download link? if so, that sends me to another download link and that only has 1 ".rar" file. Which I have no idea what to do with? thanks man

I'm not sure how to actually copy and paste the "vanilla" version? is it the main download link? if so, that sends me to another download link and that only has 1 ".rar" file. Which I have no idea what to do with? thanks man
the .rar has the two different installation methods. The one I call "Vanilla" is the one where you don't need MODULAR MODS : you just have to copy and paste the mod in your game folder

I've tried both ways vanilla and modular but whenever I actually install the file it comes through as just a notepad doc. Sorry if I'm being slow, I'm not very experienced with mods like this.

Design looks great though! Thanks.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 419 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 262 43.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.9%
Back