Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár

Tracks Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maxim555King submitted a new resource:

Balaton Park Circuit - Balaton Park Circuit, Hungary

Balaton Park Circuit is a 3.9km racing circuit in Hungary that is still under construction. The circuit is very close to the lake Balaton where the name comes from.

-This track is made from scratch and I didn't have any track data available so I measured the lengths of the straights etc. on Google Earth :) . There is a satellite picture of the track down below which is not entirely up to date, but you can still see the layout very well.

TRACK FEATURES

-Working AI
-Track Cameras
-Track Map...

Read more about this resource...

For working pit lane speed limit, rename the mesh "1ROAD9" to something like "1PIT_1" and it should work, after copying this ini to data/surfaces.ini.

Attachments

• surfaces.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 37
Maxim555King updated Balaton Park Circuit - Balatonfőkajár with a new update entry:

Balaton Park Circuit 2.0

Update 2.0

Circuit now is much more accurate. I was able to use pictures from real life to make it as accurate as possible. Everything got changed.
-Corner angles
-Trackside buildings
-Run-off areas
-gravel traps
-placement of walls
-kerbs
-DRS Zones
-TecPro barriers

IMPORTANT:

The AI will be fixed in the next 2-3 as it often uses the run off areas as part of the race track. I will post an update immediately when I fixed the issue, but I did not wanna make you wait longer to drive the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Only with this mod or no mods at all?
Only with this mod. This is the crash report from CM
1684617368338.png

Last edited:
It looks like maybe there are some files missing. Maybe try installing the track by dropping it in the tracks folder of assettocorsa and not drop it into Content Manager because it can happen that CM reads files wrong. If it doesnt work please tell me

It looks like maybe there are some files missing. Maybe try installing the track by dropping it in the tracks folder of assettocorsa and not drop it into Content Manager because it can happen that CM reads files wrong. If it doesnt work please tell me
Unfortunately it still doesn't work, i tried:

- Delete the folder, download it again from here
- Install through assettocorsa/tracks
- Install with CM
- Tried with modded/non modded cars
- Run AC/CM as administrator

Grade2 track right now, maybe later will be Grade 1.
If you need any photo or video from any part of the track for creating more realistic, pls share with me in private message, I may help you.
Thank you for your job!

Please help!

Game crash (green screen) when loading this track (2.2) and go back to menü.
Other track work well.
I already tried:
-change resolution
-download the track again
-reinstall game
-reinstall directx, vcredist etc.

Attachments

• log.txt
    15.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?