Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

not everybody know english, and here is the official forum of GSC, which is a brazilian game, anyway he says: "I would like to participate in this event, please sign me up"
Im aware of that, but this is an English spoken forum, and i have to point it out as being so.
However, as from next friday, I'll be starting a repeat race of one of the events of the week for the Brazilian time zone, and if there is the need, every event will get the same treatment, though i might need help translating the post race comments if anyone is able to give a hand?

Im aware of that, but this is an English spoken forum, and i have to point it out as being so.
However, as from tonight, I'm starting a repeat race of one of the events of the week for the Brazilian time Zone, though i might need help translating the post race comments if anyone is able to give a hand?
If he do not know english, maybe he uses a browse translator, so all the posts here is in portuguese for him, then he answer in portuguese.

I can help you, just let me know what i need to do.

What an exciting and eventful race, congratz to the podium drivers. :)

I didn't practice so much on the track so I was quite satisfied with the 12th position after quali. After the surprising start I felt lucky to be on the left side when entering the first chicane. I didn't lose speed at the exit like many others who bumped over the kerbs there and thus I was able gain some positions already.
During the next laps I only had to give up one position (to Scott Webber), and by lap 14 I was already listed on the 5th position. But then I missed a brake point at the chicane, hit the tire wall and saw my rearwing flying off. After the 101 sec pitstop I've noticed I had only lost 4 positions, lol.
So place 8 in the end is ok for me :)

The safety car driver had an incident :roflmao:

Anyways enjoyed the night started 5th and ended 3rd with no contacts :) only made 1 mistake and thats because I had a brain fade going into the corner before the last chicane lucky for me there is a nice run off area :thumbsup:

And that 3rd place and most of all the finish was just what I needed before our F3 league starts.. Thanks Bram and RD for everything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 37 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 53 54.6%