AUDI SPORT F1  S1-S3 /Fic. MyTeam [SemiMoMods]

MyTeam AUDI SPORT F1 S1-S3 /Fic. MyTeam [SemiMoMods] 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hi alex,
When u download this mod u got two folders, a "CAR" and a "HELMET".

i keep it seperate for now so u can decide what parts of the mod u wanna use. Like car only if u got ur own personal helmet, e.g. .

So, to install the car, u copy the folders from the "CAR" folder into ur "F1 23" folder on ur system. U ll be ask to replace the files, there u say YES. and the magic is done my friend =).

Same to the "HELMET".

* I ll add a BACKUP folder with the next update to make it easier to remove the mod. For now u ve to backup ur files manually. but no worry , ill add the backup files soon.

Hope that helps u for now.
Lg

SIP
Or just repair the game if you don't want to use the mods. It should only take a minute to repair

I really like this mod and the suit and everything, but I want to use another modded helmet but when I download the new helmet it removes the audi race suit and gloves. Is there a way to use another helmet or do I have to use all the stuff from the file?

Hi mod looks great, but for some reason the livvery does no appear on game. The suit and helmet are perfectly fine but the livery simply isnt there like i never added the mod

Hi mod looks great, but for some reason the livvery does no appear on game. The suit and helmet are perfectly fine but the livery simply isnt there like i never added the mod
hi,
which season ? or all off them?

i run season 3 atm on my system and its working.
i ll check the files ! im busy this week, but ill convert both mods( audi/andretti) to semi-modular-mods as soon as possible.

SIP

hi,
which season ? or all off them?

i run season 3 atm on my system and its working.
i ll check the files ! im busy this week, but ill convert both mods( audi/andretti) to semi-modular-mods as soon as possible.

SIP
Ive tried for season 1 and two and both dont show

Great My Team No 3 is fantastic.
We got rid of sponsors off car but how do we get main sponsor of your suit ?
Thx man, to be honest, i dont know.
Best way for now is not to select any on the car so u got at least only one on the suit.
Or if u got it already u can let the contract expire and do not renew it so u ve to choose a new one, and then same game, do not put it on the car.

I ll try to find a way , guess for now we ve to deal with it.

SIP

Ciao, installando la stagione 3 non trovo la livrea tutta nera e rossa. Ma ritrovo la livrea della stagione 4 che avevo installato in precedenza. Invece la tuta il casco e tutto il resto lo ritrovo, tranne la livrea, Come posso rimediare? Grazie. Comunque complimenti per il tuo ottimo lavoro................

Aggiornamento: dopo averti inviato il messaggio, ho risolto il problema. Ho ripristinato una cartella dalla Mod base. Tutto risolto. Grazie lo stesso

Last edited:
Reactions: SiP
Bonjour, super boulot, cependant, comment supprimer les sponsors de base du mode "Mon équipe" sur les combinaisons de pilotes ? Parce qu'ils se superposent à ceux de ton mod et c'est vraiment pas beau.
Merci

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 125 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 101 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 72 19.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • At a friends house