Resource icon

Skins Aston 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I saw your great looking Aston Martin but you didn't put file to download it so I decided to help you

First you need to make a folder to put files that you edited like this for ex. I made Mclaren car livery and steering wheel and made folder with cars and interiors file with only the files that includes this mod
gdfaga.png

Than you need to zip that file by right clicking folder and going into winrar or 7zip (depends what you use on your pc) and pack it.
fhdfgh.png

Then when you go to upload a mod when you write the tittle and text what ever you want, you upload that zipped folder here where it says "attach files"
And then you post it and everything should be great.
fasdfa.png

Hey, I saw your great looking Aston Martin but you didn't put file to download it so I decided to help you

First you need to make a folder to put files that you edited like this for ex. I made Mclaren car livery and steering wheel and made folder with cars and interiors file with only the files that includes this mod
View attachment 707014

Than you need to zip that file by right clicking folder and going into winrar or 7zip (depends what you use on your pc) and pack it.
View attachment 707015

Then when you go to upload a mod when you write the tittle and text what ever you want, you upload that zipped folder here where it says "attach files"
View attachment 707017

View attachment 707014

View attachment 707015

View attachment 707017
Thank you very much for the help, infinitely grateful, successes. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back