Alfa Romeo Stake full team mod

Alfa Romeo Stake full team mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! I had a question, will you do it with all the teams? And if so, will the performances be added? Because personally I would like to play with Aston Martin But that is the performance of 2023 with the same drivers etc...

Hi! I had a question, will you do it with all the teams? And if so, will the performances be added? Because personally I would like to play with Aston Martin But that is the performance of 2023 with the same drivers etc...
Hey, not sure I'll do all the teams, but Haas and AlphaTauri I'm sure I will, and no I won't be changing performance because I have no idea how to do that, also there is already a more complete mod for the 2023 season done by someone else with performance changes , driver changes , etc...

Hey, not sure I'll do all the teams, but Haas and AlphaTauri I'm sure I will, and no I won't be changing performance because I have no idea how to do that, also there is already a more complete mod for the 2023 season done by someone else with performance changes , driver changes , etc...
Hi back, I know myself that changing performance is complicated as I spend hours looking for how to do but in vain, Compared to the mods, I know that it is complete unfortunately it is paying off and its annoying me to pay for access even if I know that it would support the creator. Thank you anyway and then good luck for the rest:)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 526 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 327 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 347 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 171 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 205 26.8%
Back