ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
@mklengel & @terredebry ,
Because ACC is not like AC (the car/track definitions aren't query-able), I need to code new cars & tracks directly, so new content isn't automatically recognised. I also need to do some extra stuff (map out the corner names for RBR and analyse the ECU modes for the AMG)

I hope to get time at the weekend to get the update out. Any sessions you have run with GT2s or on RBR should be automatically updated

Not a silly question. I’m starting to get back into AC now that LFM supports it. I’m currently seeing how feasible it is to backport to AC
I just spent the last 2 days going through this whole 93 page thread because I was absolutely sure I had asked this very question a while ago, but couldn’t remember the answer. LOL.. I didn’t find it, so obviously I *thought about* asking but never did. At least I’m up to date on all the previous versions of this most excellent tool (that I really, really hope comes to AC at some point)
You Sir, are a star ⭐️ with the frequent updates and outstanding support when asked a question, or troubleshooting. THANK YOU!
Doc3d

I just spent the last 2 days going through this whole 93 page thread because I was absolutely sure I had asked this very question a while ago, but couldn’t remember the answer. LOL.. I didn’t find it, so obviously I *thought about* asking but never did. At least I’m up to date on all the previous versions of this most excellent tool (that I really, really hope comes to AC at some point)
You Sir, are a star ⭐️ with the frequent updates and outstanding support when asked a question, or troubleshooting. THANK YOU!
Doc3d
I pretty sure someone did asked a while ago, and my answer was absolutely not!

But then LFM has put interest back in AC, and I'm getting frustrated myself with no good way to look back at my results.

Just to manage expectations, this isn't going to be a quick job. I've been spending a few months re-coding the app to re-organise it into a generic engine and a sim specific front end. I'm probably near the point where I can start looking at AC, but some things definitely won't be in the first release - for instance until I can figure a way to stop people spoofing results (which will be more of a problem than with ACC) I'm probably not going to have a public leaderboard

@mklengel & @terredebry ,
Because ACC is not like AC (the car/track definitions aren't query-able), I need to code new cars & tracks directly, so new content isn't automatically recognised. I also need to do some extra stuff (map out the corner names for RBR and analyse the ECU modes for the AMG)

I hope to get time at the weekend to get the update out. Any sessions you have run with GT2s or on RBR should be automatically updated
Thanks a lot

Any known issue with ACC v1.9.6? Some sessions are recorded, e.g. SP practice. Others like MP practice and hotlap not. But also in game the stats aren't safed.
Car's aren't recognized as well.
1706266836330.png

Last edited:
OK...I'll check that

EDIT: Ok.. I can reproduce. I'll get that fixed before release
@clumsysmurf - I think there were 2 issues (at least)
  • A new bug where if car locations couldn't be worked out (track/pit etc) then session was not saved
  • If 2 or more consecutive one lap sessions were run, only the first would be saved
I'm just doing a shakedown of the release. If you still have issues after it, then I'll need to delve further into the diagnostics

ACC Results Companion 1.22.0 Released (here)

Overview
Support for the GT2 DLC plus a bunch of fixes and other things

GT2 DLC
All the new GT2 cars have been added. The Kunos documentation hasn't been updated so various information (eg steering lock) has been inferred from other sources. As the Mercedes has 3 ECU modes, I've included an analysis of their relative power/fuel consumption. For consistency with ACC, the race number flash is red (as opposed to the Ferrari 488 Challenge which is dark red).

The Red Bull Ring has also been added, including the corner names and sector highlighting. I could only find real race times for GT3 - I couldn't find anything for Porsche Cup/GT2/GT4/TCX. If anyone can point me to any information, I'd be grateful.

Settings Page
The setting page had become really cluttered, so this has been split into separate pages. Remember, if you don’t want to see pages, right click the tab and hide any pages you don't want.
R8B7vlh.png

Code Re-factor
In order to allow me to support future projects, I've had to perform a major re-factoring of the code. While this shouldn't present any functional changes, there is the possibility that some things have been missed and stop working. If you find any, just let me know

Bugfixes

• Brake bias fixed for Ferrari 296
  • Bug where a car not completing first lap would prevent session from being saved
  • Bug where live telemetry widget could not be started
  • 2nd consecutive one lap session not recorded
  • LFM sessions not always matched (track year mis-match)
  • ECU Widget putting out too many messages

Other Things

• Help updated (press F1)

Finally

Thanks again to everyone who have donated - I really appreciate it

A handy feature would be if one could add comments to a session(for example showing when mouse'ing over a session).
When I am trying to find the best setup or running practice, it would be benificial to be able to mark down comments on the session/stint so that I can refer back to it after a while. With multiple sessions it gets a little difficult setting them apart and remembering exactly what I did in the session(s) I am looking back at.

A handy feature would be if one could add comments to a session(for example showing when mouse'ing over a session).
When I am trying to find the best setup or running practice, it would be benificial to be able to mark down comments on the session/stint so that I can refer back to it after a while. With multiple sessions it gets a little difficult setting them apart and remembering exactly what I did in the session(s) I am looking back at.
Something like this?
fK6k5hM.png

Make sure the Notes column in the session is visible. If not right-click the column header and ensure Notes is selected. Double-click the Notes column and add the text you want.

I've just noticed it doesn't wrap text if you put a long line in, so I'll fix that

Something like this?
fK6k5hM.png

Make sure the Notes column in the session is visible. If not right-click the column header and ensure Notes is selected. Double-click the Notes column and add the text you want.

I've just noticed it doesn't wrap text if you put a long line in, so I'll fix that
And as usual, I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Legend, as always

Hi, hopefully someone will be able to help me. I have a broken entry on Indianapolis using the Lamborghini Evo 2, doesn't matter what time i set its not saving the time. All other cars times are recording normally.

Thanks for the reply, i have done that. The generated user id is _W4BNmytRzkcEKSyETNAMoGhVteFpSQvkW8m14fAxcs
You've managed to uncover 2 bugs here :redface:

The first is that occasionally, ACC doesn't report back some sector times and in this case didn't report back the lap time. I didn't handle this properly and there was an exception.

The second is that no laptime is stored as 0....which meant it was the fastest time!

I'll try to fix both of these for the next release.

In the meantime, here is a workaround. Double-click the row for the Lambo in Circuits
3WsYMjb.png

This will take you to the lap row in sessions
Right click and mark it as invalid
i6KVuib.png

When the row is refreshed it will be red.
jgbnPnt.png

Now go to Circuits and press the Rebuild button
xpyLNfd.png

It should now show the fastest row
vXiWITw.png

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 24 60.0%