ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
For those of you who relied on the LED portion of this plug in - this will solve your problems, and it has new cars z

Awesome dashboard set, exactly what I was looking for. Incredible work ! I'm trying to use the second screen to display the racelogic dash on a phone. I failed to understand how to change pages on the racelogic. How to change those properties ? ex : [ACCCDS_Main.SecondaryPage_2]
Thanks

Awesome dashboard set, exactly what I was looking for. Incredible work ! I'm trying to use the second screen to display the racelogic dash on a phone. I failed to understand how to change pages on the racelogic. How to change those properties ? ex : [ACCCDS_Main.SecondaryPage_2]
Thanks
Replying to my own question. I am just starting to play ACC and I didn't know that you can change the screen of the 2 screens directly ingame.... So your dash is even more awesome ! Thanks for your work that's a masterpiece.

hello Ensi Ferrum,
I use your own set of dashes for ACC, and it's great to have all the dashes in one dash. For the new 2023 cars (Porsche 992R, Ferrari 296, Lamborghini and McLaren) how do you associate them with a dash? I can't find them in acccd_main properties. Thank you

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 121 35.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 96 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 20 5.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 7 2.0%