F1 22 A Little help about F1 22 Transfer tool

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game

Attachments

• resim_2023-07-10_191116976.png
    resim_2023-07-10_191116976.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 102
Hi! Don't know if this thread is still active, but I will try...

Can someone send to me the last version? I had it but I don't find it, and my savegame got broken, so I need it to set up a new save.

Also, the creator of this mod told me how to activate the Icon drivers, as he send me a pastebin with the steps to do it. Has someone else have those steps also? I had Hulkenberg and Webber in other teams and I find weird not having them anymore...

Thanks in advance!

Can someone send to me the last version? I had it but I don't find it, and my savegame got broken, so I need it to set up a new save.

Also, the creator of this mod told me how to activate the Icon drivers, as he send me a pastebin with the steps to do it. Has someone else have those steps also? I had Hulkenberg and Webber in other teams and I find weird not having them anymore...

Thanks in advance!
Me too,could anyone send it me ?

Last edited:

Thanks in advance!
Did you end up figuring out how to use the icons?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.4%