ACC 50 minute race with pitstop @ Hungaroring Monday 25th September

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
Sprint.jpg

Description
50 minute GT3 race heading into sunset. Mandatory pit stop for tyre change.

Sessions

20:00 BST / 19:00 UTC 30 minute practice
20:30 BST / 19:30 UTC 15 minute qualifying
20:45 BST / 19:45 UTC Race - 50 minutes - x2 time multiplier

How can I join this event?
  • You need to be a premium member to join
  • Reply in this thread stating you want to join
  • All skill levels welcome but we ask that you can control the car and know the racing line around the track. Anyone driving in a dangerous manner may be removed from the server
  • Server password can be found HERE
  • If you haven't sent me your steam ID number previously please PM me

What do I need to know?
  • Short formation lap - Stay in the green marker
  • Pit stop required for tyre change - no pit window
CLUB RULES ARE ENFORED. Check them out HERE

Event settings
Clear skies and Dry - Same as practice server
18:00 in game race start

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Voice chat is available on the RD Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN GAME NAME

Drivers

SwannyUK
Jay Clarke 66
JohannS
RasmusP
Hazzatron19
Nascentes
RicardoJorge92
Andrew Sebastian
rborowik
Björn Johansson

Last edited:
Great racing today!

Tried out the Mclaren and it felt great. Didn't expect to be chasing my regular car! :D
Really close in pace with @SwannyUK. At the end, I had him on tires, but made a noob mistake using a brake point like he wasn't there. Good thing we could carry on with the same positions.
After that, I tried to back off for a bit. Porsche is impossible to drive after a spin, it would not be fair to go for another move immediately after. Sorry I spoiled us a bit of fun, Chris!

After this, are you considering launching a little Championship?

Congrats on the win to Chris and on the Podium to @Hazzatron19.

Results

Great race guys on a properly tricky track. Ricardo had me pushing from the off not letting up until contact slowed us both down towards the end. The Porsche was really great but tyre wear was very noticeable compared to the McLaren I'm used to driving. Off for a lie down lol

Great race everyone!

Well done to Chris for the win! Unlucky Ricardo on p2, you both were in a different league of pace.

Glad I could help with the setup video, should help even everyone up a bit rather than some people knowing how the setup tricks and some not. Comes down to driver skill then and fine tune the car how you like to drive it :) hope they don’t patch it now!

Was in a great fight for p3/4/5. Was chasing Will but missed my braking for t1 so dropped to p5. Boxed early to try and get the undercut and somehow it worked! Track position is key around here! Then just to had to try and match will to the end!

I hope we do get some more numbers. I think it was late last year of this year we had 20+ for a Spa race. But we have a good core people here.

Also if anyone does and LfM in the week evening or weekends and needs a teammate let me know. Would be game!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 540 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 340 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 361 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 182 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 212 26.9%
Back