2024 DTM BMW PACK

Skins 2024 DTM BMW PACK 2024-04-25

Login or Register an account to download this content
creativehighway submitted a new resource:

2024 DTM BMW PACK - Schubert Motorsport

Car: URD Bayro V2

DTM Time !!!!!! Trying to see if I can knock these out before the race this weekend !!! Same ol routine guys not perfect but just going for the likeness...

View attachment 749051
View attachment 749052
View attachment 749053
View attachment 749054
View attachment 749055
View attachment 749056
View attachment 749057
View attachment 749058
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Shoot man you know what my monitors colors are off and I couldn't really tell. Is it looking more orange or too yellow on your screen ??
also the grill at the front is a bit wrong on all 3 cars can you maybe fix that ?
P90545790_highRes_hockenheim-ger-9-10-.jpg

thank you brother really appreciate it!!! but im not trying to make exact replicas my friend. Im just going for the likeness. This is just a game for me, I have a day job and a full on family so I just dont have the hours to spend on work for free ya know... lol but thank you for pointing that out. will def update the color though !!! And usually the real modders make these in do time. I just make these for my little single player championships my friend... I only share them because i remember what it was like to check racedepartment every 5 mins hoping somone made the liveries i needed hahahaha.

thank you brother really appreciate it!!! but im not trying to make exact replicas my friend. Im just going for the likeness. This is just a game for me, I have a day job and a full on family so I just dont have the hours to spend on work for free ya know... lol but thank you for pointing that out. will def update the color though !!! And usually the real modders make these in do time. I just make these for my little single player championships my friend... I only share them because i remember what it was like to check racedepartment every 5 mins hoping somone made the liveries i needed hahahaha.
I understand its still a very good skin. Do you knlw where i can change the part of the Grill? Then i will do it myself

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea