2021 Season Mod

MGP20 2021 Season Mod V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was questioning this mod a few months ago, but... now it's really appropriate. A few teams GasGas, BOe new liveries in Moto3 are missing, I suppose they will be added some time later...
Moto3 seems to get at last several very red liveries. i was missing it for a few years, last year (except for orange KTM) forerunners all were blue, dark-blue, white, teal colored...
Basically all the Moto2 and Moto3 teams are using the 2020 liveries, there’s just not enough time for me to make all of them

BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

2021 Update - 2021 season mod for MotoGP 20

Read more about this resource...

1617713994548.png

help, i cant play this mode. fatal error and start race cant change

BIKER7202 updated 2021 Update with a new update entry:

Update V1.7

So after these first two races I'm back again with one final update (as MotoGP 21 is releasing very soon). I hope you've all enjoyed the mod this year :)

Updates
- Corrected Suzuki livery.
- Changed Rossi's suit to match race version.
- Altered Quartararo's number size.
- Updated rider performance based on the 2021 season.
- New rider pictures for the MotoGP class (thanks RXMN to for helping with this).
- New UI for the menu.

Screenshots...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi!
I downloaded the file and when im trying to copy the file into Paks, it shows me an error saying i need more space to be able to copy the mod file into it... Any solution?
Thank you!!

Hi!
I downloaded the file and when im trying to copy the file into Paks, it shows me an error saying i need more space to be able to copy the mod file into it... Any solution?
Thank you!!
I presume you don't have any storage space left on your hard drive then. Probably need to delete some files

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 31 48.4%