2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for your work a question the file for what? pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor_Tech3_Career_Patch_P.pak
Basically without going into too much detail it makes the career tech 3 ktm have the tech 3 texture instead of the factory one. I had to make them load the same textures so that’s my solution to it

Basically without going into too much detail it makes the career tech 3 ktm have the tech 3 texture instead of the factory one. I had to make them load the same textures so that’s my solution to it
What happened to KTM Factory Racing ?? why does the livery motorbike turn into a tech 3 motor livery ??

Attachments

• motogp18-Win64-Shipping 2019-05-17 20-15-43-416.jpg
    motogp18-Win64-Shipping 2019-05-17 20-15-43-416.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 920
I probably won’t bother now, they’re unfinished and it’s so close to the new game I won’t have time to finish and upload them, I think I’ll upload a final update pretty soon
will the final update include the new 3d model or not ? i've seen it on your yt that you succeeded on importing em, or can you made the tutorial on yt how to import em just for educational purpose ?

Sounds good...:thumbsup:

First time i noticed was on your Petrux pic posted in version history...
20190103200431_16ejbs.jpg
For future reference, this is an issue caused by smoothing groups.
UE Viewer does not export smoothing groups. BIke geometry is broken into different pieces. When these parts create a 90° angle between themselves, they need to be assigned two different smoothing groups manually. Otherwise these artifacts will occur.

What I did was to manually reassign smoothing groups to each geometry face-group and save it as a .fbx file. This way, you would go through that hassle just once and the model could be used without these artifacts.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 27 52.9%