2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you confirm that we are racing GSCX and not AMS for the final round? I've probably missed the announcements but I know it was mentioned that maybe AMS would be used?
Cheers

Edit: I've seen the post now so GSCX it is then.

I will discuss with Bram when he comes back about the feasibility of getting everyone on a single server for the final round
We can get all the cars on one track indeed. But with 39 drivers, plus the commentary team we'll end up with 43 slots which is 100% going to give big issues.

This could be easily tested if we could manage to get all 43 drivers online at the same time for a test, but I fear that ain't going to happen :)

So far keeping things around 34 slots seems to work fine, but going over it is really forcing our luck :)

On the other hand in each round there have been drivers signing out the last moment and not showing up at all without a notice ( :thumbsdown: ) so lets see in a few days what the final score is.

Would have been better if people actually signed up for the second server and fill up the grid, but we can't force people if they aren't interested of course :)

Bottom-line: lack of commitment of some ex-drivers is again giving both the organization and the remaining drivers a massive headache.

Last edited:
On a related note I did just post a reminder in the AMS club. Hopefully that is okay. I agree with you that while I would like the idea of just combining it seems way too risky, especially after last week. Hopefully another 5+ people join server two. It is Bathurst and the super v8, I imagine some people would be all over this!

I have sent a pm earlier this week to all the 240 drivers that are in our AMS Racing Club thread and nobody signed up so far ;)

Bit of a surprise as this car and track is a killer combo :inlove:

I don't think anything beats his combo so it's and shame but there's plenty of time left.

Looks like a lonely race in D2 for me, qualy ban shouldn't be an issue with the small grid lol

@Bram. Is it worth trying to do a RDTCC test after the Formula 3 event on Wednesday evening. Currently 30+ drivers signed up for that. If a few people from RDTCC were to come along after the event it might be possible to do a big server test?

We could just stick with the standard V8 skins to save those in the Formula 3 event without skins having to install that but we would all still need Bathurst of course on GSC.

I have sent a pm earlier this week to all the 240 drivers that are in our AMS Racing Club thread and nobody signed up so far ;)

Bit of a surprise as this car and track is a killer combo :inlove:
I can only talk for myself: I like the combo but am really slow… Most of all, I feel way too insecure with the car, I'm too afraid to spoil someone's race with a spin at the wrong time… Would not nice in the last race of a championship… :redface:

In case anyone wants a little practice (I really need it!) My server is up with the RDTCC S10 skins ans Bathurst. Simply search for "Drive the Train" in the server list in Game Stock Car. Be up for maybe an hour or so.

Stupid question, this is for stock car extreme and not AMS, right? (since I got the announcement from AMS club department, just wanted to double-check)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%