2012 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an interesting race, and instead of blaming ferrari of taking risk we should be thankful that RB and them took a gamble instead of the usual mindless strategy-copy of whoever-goes-first.

BTW, If JB wakes up one of these days the constructors championship may still be alive.

Congrats to Hamilton and McLaren for their win today. Seven winners in the first seven races. Wow ... congrats also must go out to Grosjean and Perez for their podiums finishes. In the middle of the race it was looking a tad processional, however what is one of the big lessons of this season? Don't stay out on tires once you have hit the cliff.

Hamilton had this race under control from the begining to the end. This win will turn into a huge confidence boost for Valencia were he will surely need it because he haven't had a good result there yet.

Their were SO many moments to talk about, just WOW, what a action packed race. I am speachless! :)
I love 2012!!! :D

Well done Lewis! BTW was Button on this race today? TBH after Lewis' 2nd pit I though - gosh they screwed him once again :D If Vettel and Alonso did pit with Hamilton they could fight for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back