Championship Battle After 6 Races

OK we are 6 races into the season, Just for the people who moan it is not competitive i have a chart. It is put together on my Linux PC on open office but you can do it on any PC with a spreadsheet program.

Yes Max is dominating but look at the battle for 2nd in Red horizontal Bar (Perez, Lelerc, Saintz, Norris) These guys are one bar or 20 points inside each other. Either has a shot at 2nd place.

Now Lets look at the green Horizontal bar that is the midfield (Piastri, Alonso, Hamillton) Not really there season as they are out of contention but fighting with each other over points.

Now lets look at the poor souls at the back in yellow (Sunoda, Stroll, Hulkenberg, and Ricardo) Bottom of the points but still a battle. {Bearman was a sub drive at Ferrari for 1 race so not a contender, unless he comes back on another sub drive)

As for the constructors championship you get the deal. Just read as you did the Drivers chart.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-05-07 09-18-41.Jpg
    Screenshot from 2024-05-07 09-18-41.Jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 17
It would be interesting to see in the upcoming races whether McLaren can keep up the pace with the Red Bull. If they can perform like they did in Miami, we are going to see many competitive races at the top throughout the remainder of the season.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 219 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 84 33.7%