Twin Sims... The Build

Have you setup AC properly for triples (using the app in the shelf to the right) the left mirror seems to be taking up almost the whole left screen which isn't right. It looks like it's rendering a single screen view across all three monitors, when you should be able to see out the "side" windows

Looks ok for me.
Maybe "the drivers seat a little bit close to the dashboard" in onboard settings but that depends on personal preferences.

Here is mine (flat triple 27s):

triple view.PNG

Set up, yes. Set up correctly... not positive. I do find it weird I can't see much off the right side. I did go through the triple screen option with the resolution for the total of the 3.

No time to dig in tonight. Weather too nice. Did my laps tonight on the mower...

As Isaid above the triple setup looks good to me.

For me it looks like you have aligned the sim steering wheel with the real one which in this case brings you very close to the dashboard. You could "pull back the seat" in FPC settings:

CM first person camera.PNG

and delete the steering wheel in:

CM wheel.PNG

That way you have the same FOV for realistic speed and distance view and can see more of the sourroundings, including part of the passenger window.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 60.0%