Self Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the answer is "no" - please see our terms and rules at https://www.racedepartment.com/help/terms/ - but I'm not sure what you mean about mods.

I think I know what he means, here a sample of a sellfystore
Is the store promotion forbidden or not?
IMG_0055.png
IMG_0055.png

Here's mine from 14:06
OK I see what's happening here. The text in question is in the signature, and it appears that when viewed on a mobile phone, the narrower screen causes certain content to vanish - such as the signature.
As for the core question here (i.e. is it permissible to advertise within a signature), I will try and get a definitive answer to that, because I have my doubts.

Last edited:
Bit confusing here, so the trick is: post some free downloads here and inreturn you can also publish a Selly store link (that of course, does contain also some free mods) in a his banner for “ support” and it is now legal? Or should he make room in his Selly store for an Paypal donation button on a monthly base and refer to that?

Last edited:
Bit confusing here, so the trick is: post some free downloads here and inreturn you can also publish a Selly store link (that of course, does contain also some free mods) in a his banner for “ support” and it is now legal? Or should he make room in his Selly store for an Paypal donation button on a monthly base and refer to that?
That's not what the modder's done.
Over 240 free downloads at present with thousands of positive reviews, why do you grudge members a choice, you've had an answer which you may not agree with but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 57.1%