Resource icon

Tracks Rallycross Autocross Hattensee 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
What's the cross car used in some of the pics? They look cool but I don't think I've seen them before.

Edit: NVM I don't have rF, I thought this was AC. I wish I had rF and rF2, though.

Last edited:
What's the cross car used in some of the pics? They look cool but I don't think I've seen them before.

Edit: NVM I don't have rF, I thought this was AC. I wish I had rF and rF2, though.
The cross cars are "Autocross Buggies" from different small manufacturers, powered by engines from Yamaha up to Porsche. The handling is very precise and they are devilish fast. The mod is made by French experts called "AXFOR - Autocross France Online Racing". In my opinion it's a masterpiece of realistic engineering.

The cross cars are "Autocross Buggies" from different small manufacturers, powered by engines from Yamaha up to Porsche. The handling is very precise and they are devilish fast. The mod is made by French experts called "AXFOR - Autocross France Online Racing". In my opinion it's a masterpiece of realistic engineering.
Sounds cool. I kinda knew they were cross buggies to some degree. Once I get rF, I'm excited to try them.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 100.0%