ACC GT4 - 50 minute race with pitstop @ Zolder - Mon 13 May

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
If you are using that arrive and drive Ginetta setup it might be worth adding a couple of clicks PSI just in case the kerbs kill the tyres like they do at Oulton Park.

Apologies for the T1 incident in this race. I'm pretty sure, that I am responsible for this incident, which took out Will and damaged Oliver's and Harry's car. I'm really sorry guys :(

Apologies for the T1 incident in this race. I'm pretty sure, that I am responsible for this incident, which took out Will and damaged Oliver's and Harry's car. I'm really sorry guys :(
I've told you before, don't have shots of tequila before you race! We all mess up mate, you did the right thing and stopped to let others past afterwards so no worries.

No worries mate, I also couldn’t see anything on the rolling start as the inside of your car was in the way. It made me miss the turns and I ended up off road.

I had to fly back to get in position and slam the brakes on and pray to not be DSQ’d but then I was in the wrong gear on Green and with the approaching T1 it was game over for me. Too much damage to continue for 50 minutes argh

If I’m able to join next week I’m hopeful it’ll be a longer race lol

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 236 87.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 49 18.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 13.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 72 26.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 90 33.5%