Framework for modders

Pete Conway

Premium
How about creating the basic framework for modders to expand upon.

: Race weekend,
where players can, if they chose to drive different class cars at the same venue, going from (eg. Mini practice, GT3 1st practice, Celebrity Aston Challenge qualifying, Mini qual, GT3 2nd practice Aston race... )

: Mixed class test sessions
Random 3-30 competitors (nothing to gain but miles and experience)

: Skinning tool,
with easy to use motifs and pallets, (for those of us with enthusiasm and desire little or no talent/time)

Engine Swaps,
Engine and running gear/Brakes/Suspension/Wheel tyre swaps, really just a bit of fun for Modsport/Special Saloon desires where classes would be reasonably segmented,

Engine tuning tool,
where reliability and consumption would be affected along with the increased performance.

Championship creator,
For creation of local club, national, and international championships for many classes of vehicle.

Adjustable internals,

Allow the player to get comfortable in her/his cockpit, by moving the Seat, Mirrors, Wheel, Dials and gauges to where they want them.

Now I don't expect all or even any of my desired suggestions will be taken on board, but I would like to hear from anyone who agrees or disagrees with any of my points.

Also consider that just because you won't use a feature suggested only means you don't have to use it

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 2 100.0%